Hey Region 1!
A colleague from Dixie County is looking for new GED Prep software that is effective and affordable. Please let us know what your programs are using and what you think best meets the needs of students.
Thank You!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Software is very expensive, I need information too!
ReplyDeleteWe use Aztec & Skills Tutor. Aztec folks worked with our budget and has been wonderful to us. (Our contract ran out in July - and they've allowed us to keep using it until now... I'm sending the P.O. in next week.)
ReplyDeleteOh - contact information for Aztec is - Ryan Yuran; Director of Customer Relations; www.aztecsoftware.com Ryan@aztecsoftware.com
ReplyDeleteAztec Software; 51 Commerce Street; Springfield, NJ 07081 Office: 973-258-0011 Fax: 973-258-0010
Tell him Jana from Calhoun sent you...
If you would like info on Skills Tutor, e-mail me and I'll dig it up. I found this program by student recommendation - and this particular student has always been EXTREMELY difficult to please.
Yuran