Monday, August 30, 2010

It's a Great Day in Region 1!

Hey Region 1!
I am so excited about the upcoming year. This should be the best year yet for Region 1 professional development. Please visit our web-page often to view our updated calendar.
Thanks for your continued support.
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Okay Region 1!!!
    The firt person to leave a comment here will receive a prize. I really want our BLOG to take off this year.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Region 1!
    I really hope our BLOG will be used even more this year. So, to get things going...The first person to leave a comment to this comment will win a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa Jones

    Alright Lisa Jones... I'm at school now - not in the meeting you announced the give-away. Does this count? :)

    I'm sooo proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jana,
    I have a surprise for you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete