Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Region 1

Hey Region 1!
Can you believe that the end of November is in our sights. I wish you all a very blessed Thankgiving.
I am thankful for your dedication to the students in our Region and for the support you have given me.
We have three professional development opportunities planned for the month of December and here they are:

TABE 101 Certification Training
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
NWFSC, Niceville, Florida 8:00 - 4:00

Graphic Literacy
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
PAEC, Chipley, Florida 8:30- 1:00

Everyday Challenges in the ESOL Classroom Part 2
Friday, December 11, 2009
NWFSC Chautauqua Center, DeFuniak Springs, Florida 8:30 - 1:00

I hope to see you at one or all of these trainings.
Don't forget to BLOG!!!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would be able to attend the second part of Everyday Challenges, but I don't need it because it's for teachers who teach advance ESOL, which I don't. But I really enjoyed the first part and will blog once I begin a group project with my class.

    ReplyDelete